Innovation pour le Secteur du Développement Nautique dans la Zone Méditerranée
Main objective of the project:
Strengthening the innovation capabilities of the nautical SMEs through the establishment of a public-private partnership that allows to promote a common brand of tourism in the Mediterranean islands, able to compete in the international arena.
- To facilitate the access of SMEs to innovation, both technological and non technological.
- To launch a transnational web platform that allows a joint management of nautical resources and favours the transfer of knowledge among its users.
- To encourage the use of information technologies between businesses and users of the platform.
- To develop a shared strategy for territorial marketing to promote a sustainable tourism strategy in the Mediterranean islands.
- To encourage the creation of a market place between SMEs and users that promotes the development of the tourist destination in a continuous and autonomous way.
- To establish channels of transnational cooperation between the partners for constant exchange of innovations and methodologies.
1 / Mallorca Chamber of Commerce (leading partner) (SP)
2 / Balearic Islands Agency for Tourism, Ministry of Tourism and Sports (ATB) (SP)
3 / Chamber of Commerce of Oristano (IT)
4 / Chamber of Commerce of Cagliari (IT)
5 / The Observatory on Tourism in the European Islands (OTIE) (IT)
6 / The Group of Chambers for the Development of Greek Islands ( EOAEN) (GR)
7 / Heraklion Chamber of Commerce (GR)
8 / Bastia Chamber of Commerce (FR)
9 / Network of the Insular Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the European Union (INSULEUR) (GR)
Total budget: 985.500 €